Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Italy Trip - almost ready for printing! Title Page and Day 1

Due to the recent changes of Creative Memories, I can no longer share an album via their website, but I realized today I can through my blog!  Enjoy, ladies!
 


Title Page - This will also be the cover but with the dates on it.
 
Next will be a Table of Contents (not completed yet), then this page beside it:
 
 












 
The writing on the this page is legible at full-size, it reads:
 
Our first meal in Italy was at a family-run restaurant, Pizzeria Maroni, in the little village of Sciano, about half-way between our villa and the town of Certaldo.  It didn't open for the evening meal until about 8 pm, and we were the first to arrive.  The place filled up quickly with families of all ages.  The pizzas were amazing, baked in a wood-fired oven and all fresh ingredients! The restaurant was so good that we went back a few times during our stay.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment