Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another request!

Keep those requests coming, ladies!  I love sharing what I've learned with SBC+ and can always use your ideas.  Here is a great way to showcase a special photo like this one from the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

1. I started by placing my photo on the page and making it large enough to cover the whole page.



2. Right-click on the photo to bring up the menu box, select “Copy”, then “Paste” the photo over top of the original.


3. Mat the new copy by selecting the “Format Photos” ribbon, select Mat, select “Change Mat Fill” , “Select a Color”, choose your colour and click “OK”, then change your width to 2 and click “Accept”.


4. I then right-clicked on the new photo to bring up the menu box, choose Properties (last option).


5. In Properties, I changed my units to inches, and reduced my width by 0.5” (if you keep the Aspect Ratio locked, this will change the height proportionately as well.) It should automatically be centered over the original when you pasted as well.


6. Repeat Steps 2-5 three more times. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment