Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coming October 1st - The Nancy O'Dell Hummingbird Collection

This beautiful collection is the first in a series launched by a partnership between Creative Memories and Nancy O'Dell, an award-winning entertainment journalist and host and an avid scrapbooker.  It was introduced at our recent Showcase convention, and I can't wait to get my hands on mine!

Here is Nancy at the convention:

Here are a couple of screenshots of the collection:  

The collection includes a designer bag that holds everything, including the 12x12 album with a hummingbird design and the exclusive PURPLE Personal Trimmer and PURPLE Tape Runner - just in time, my Personal Trimmer is overdue for replacement (which, by the way has a life expectancy of 50,000 cuts).  The whole collection will cost $231.75 (plus s/h/t) but will have some components will also be available a la carte.  If you would like to pre-order your collection, contact me and I'll order it on October 1st, the first day it is on sale and I won't charge your credit card until that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment