Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome!

I'm glad you found me!  This is my new virtual workshop, where you can view & share page layouts, learn new ideas and just have fun.  I'm kicking this off with a new project (like I need to start anymore) but I can't help it - I love the Simply Beautiful Power Palette and the colours are so me, I'm redoing my baby scrapbook that is falling apart.  Here is the title page, done with Storybook Creator Plus 3.0, exclusively available from Creative Memories:

Details: Simply Beautiful Power Palette, Scallop Border from Delight Power Palette freebies.

Handwriting by my mother, Mary Fisher and scanned from the original book!  It isn't difficult to do and adds a special touch. 




I'm only doing select pages digitally for this album (ordering them as Page Prints from CM Digital Center).  So far I have done 8 pages traditionally, plus a couple pages are going to be a combination of traditional and digital.  I plan to add a couple of flowers to the page above, just so it is demensional like the other pages.  I'll put all the pages together in a Plumberry coverset on regular pages with page protectors.

So now that I've shared my newest project, will you share yours?  Email me or come to a workshop with a picture or two of your latest project and a brief description of what inspired you to do it and I'll share it here.  I have a gift for everyone who shares by August 31st.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri, What a great concept. My latest project is doing a digital scrapbook on Vegas. I've been there twice now this year and it's time to get working on it. Unfortunately I will be starting over as I have many more ideas and want to incorporate both trips into one book. I've also been helping my sister by getting pictures for her for the wonderful alphabet book she is doing. Time goes by so fast and I feel a need to get some things done,so I'm on to working on my first digital scrapbook. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete